The Actual Beginning of My Life

I've always wanted to travel, and to see the world. This exchange is a chance for me learn more about myself and the world and people around me. I am so excited to explore Austria, and to make friends from all around the world!

I have been waiting so long to go travelling and exploring on my own, and finally my dreams are coming true!

I'd just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, to everyone that has helped me realize my dreams. I am truly blessed with the best family and friends a person could ask for. I love you all!

Let the adventure begin! Hazzah!

Monday, July 12, 2010

First Epic Post!

Hey guys! I am going to Austria for my exchange! To a place called Perchtoldsdorf, near Vienna. I am so excited to go, but sad to leave all of my lovely, amazing, awesome beautiful friends and family. I love all of them so much. Living in Austria will be hard, but I know that I'll have fun!
I don't know when I'm leaving yet, but I think that it will be between August 8th and 13th!
I'll be writing on this blog over my exchange, so I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: