The Actual Beginning of My Life

I've always wanted to travel, and to see the world. This exchange is a chance for me learn more about myself and the world and people around me. I am so excited to explore Austria, and to make friends from all around the world!

I have been waiting so long to go travelling and exploring on my own, and finally my dreams are coming true!

I'd just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, to everyone that has helped me realize my dreams. I am truly blessed with the best family and friends a person could ask for. I love you all!

Let the adventure begin! Hazzah!

Friday, September 24, 2010

AHHHHH

hmm what can i tell you.
The other day a friend of mine named Nico asked me to go with him and VAHAP to his apartments intensely awesome roof.
So we went, and you had to climb like six flights of stairs then walk up a ladder, and then youre on this little roof. And I could see all the tops of the buildings, all of Vienna
It was the most beautiful sight i have ever seen, and i felt like i was in a movie...
also ive been to my friend Kathis apartment after school a coupe times, and she has two ferrets, two cats, a trillion mice, rats, and fish. IT IS SO COOL! She#s pretty much the best person Ive ever met, she is so kind and nice and jsut a good person. Also her love for animals is the cutest thing ever.
OH The other day Kathi and Philip came up to me and told me they were starting a band and that i was going ot be in it. And they said that the nameof the band is One Year, because im here for one year. I was touched, and im so pumped to be in this band hahahhaa.
There is this Moldovian guy in my class, he is on exhange too and his name is Bogdan. He is amazing and looks like Bob Dylan, and hes the best kid ever. he likes classic rock and skateboarding. need i say more about how rockin this kid is!!!!???
its really nice to have another exchange student in my class, who understands what im going through.
I love my class adn my classmates to death. The nicest people in the world.
OH
and i wentto the mountains and hiked with my exchange friends and a group of us got lost and so we went another way and we tried to do it bear grylls style and build a fire but it didnt work, and then i went swimming ina freezing cold lake, and then we somehow found our way back.
It was pretty good. I love my life.
AND MY SCHOOL ROCKS. I LOVE MY FRIENDS HERE!
To all my austrian friends: ich habe dich lieb. I think thats right. haha lvoelovelveo
and to all my friends back home,
words cannot describe how much i miss all of you. i miss people and things i never thought id ever miss.
yayyyyyy

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you really love Austria! Has your host family been giving you a lot of freedom? And what grade were you put in the Gymnasium?

    ReplyDelete