The Actual Beginning of My Life

I've always wanted to travel, and to see the world. This exchange is a chance for me learn more about myself and the world and people around me. I am so excited to explore Austria, and to make friends from all around the world!

I have been waiting so long to go travelling and exploring on my own, and finally my dreams are coming true!

I'd just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, to everyone that has helped me realize my dreams. I am truly blessed with the best family and friends a person could ask for. I love you all!

Let the adventure begin! Hazzah!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

TOAST HELL YEAH

I am here in KATHIS flat, with PHILIP, LOLO, CHILLEbsgjkdgölosewesrd4c, NINI; und CLARA K,and Nico will be coming here soon.
We made grilled toast with cheese and ham and onion. It is the best. Nini is the best cook ever, and she made us soup also.
They wanted me to write on the blog while they were there, so now i am.
I love my friends alot, but they say that they love me too but they will grill me like de toast.
We played with ferrets and mice and cats and rats and kathi wished she owned a monkey too, but thats illegal.
They want me to tell you the story abot how we were all sitting in karthis room adn then she threw an energy drink at the cat while it was poopingand and then it just got up and pooped on teh carpet instead. it was the most hlarious thing ever.

philip is really excited that we are starting a band. philip war auch aufgeregt wie er in seine hose geschaut hat. Its going to be the best band eveaahhhhhhhhhh!!!
phil wants the world to know
that phil is amazing, phil is amazing,




and actually he really is, although kathi says taht he ahs a really big ego, i thikn he is rather awesome.
the ketchup that we had with out toast, was wie dünnschiss also ist sehr gut.
kathi ist wunderbar und ich habe die liebt für sie, sie ist die beste freunde.
und chili, ist meine lieblingspersone und es REGNET OIDA, ich liebe dich chillliii!!!!
und ich liebe lolo, weil sie ist francuzisch und shün
Clara MIT EIN C ist sehr sehr sehr SHÜN!!!!! ICH LIEBE DICH!!!
UND NINI ist die beste persone und se ist sehr shün und ich liebe das madchen.
Ich liebe yeden hier in kathis flat.
ich liebe Wien und Osterreich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment